Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new and I really like what you guys got goin on here on the site.

Let me just start be saying i've always hated Fords no matter what they were with the exception of certain mustang years.

The reason i got the focus was not because it was a ford, but because it had all the options, it had an awesome style, it handled very well, was good on gas and it fit my budget.

So i've had the car for a month now and i've been without it for over 8 of the 30 days. The first day i owned it the the dash lights quit working, that wasn't a very big deal, but now it needs a new motor. The harmonic balancer bent and the engine became screwed, apparently they've seen this problem before and now the car is sitting at the dealership waiting on a new engine and thankfully its covered by warrenty. So, needless to say i hate ford even more now.

Having said all that i have high hopes that i'll be able to enjoy the car for a long time after i get it back.

Anways some of the mods i plan on making are: Steeda CAI, TYC tail lights and further down the road some OZ wheels and a magnaflow exhaust system.

·
Registered
407 Posts
looks nice, im not a fan of pint stripes but i like the sap package....great opening lol telling everyone you hate fords, maybe if you tell them why because a problem like that could happen to anyone.[:)~]

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
the zx5 looks cool wioth the sap package, and it is kinda weird and shitty that you are having problems allready. BTW . . .

[welcome]

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
first time ive seen the sap on a hatch, i like it! Sorry about the luck, hopefully everything will be solved when you get it back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts