Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am from Wisconsin and new to this site and Focus. Not new to Ford this is my third one. I traded my 2007 Ford Ranger FX4 Offroad package for my 2009 Ford Focus SES 4 door 5 speed manual. Only option it does not have is the leather seats. Have the SYNC radio, moon roof, subwoofer, and all the other goodies. Well if anyone has any good tips and places on this site please let me know. Only plans for this car are tinted windows. So looking for some good Tint places in the Metro Milwaukee area. Not many pictures right now sorry...

On with the picture: [woot]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nice lookin car. glad to see another WI member... check out the focus nation club in the regional section, we are all located around WI, IL and surrounding areas...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I will take a look at that.

·
Registered
405 Posts
go to stereo 1 on 27th and edgerton, thats where i got mine done. i only paid 140 for 5% on all my windows, they do a really good job

·
Registered
963 Posts
Well I am from Wisconsin and new to this site and Focus. Not new to Ford this is my third one. I traded my 2007 Ford Ranger FX4 Offroad package for my 2009 Ford Focus SES 4 door 5 speed manual. Only option it does not have is the leather seats. Have the SYNC radio, moon roof, subwoofer, and all the other goodies. Well if anyone has any good tips and places on this site please let me know. Only plans for this car are tinted windows. So looking for some good Tint places in the Metro Milwaukee area. Not many pictures right now sorry...

On with the picture: [woot]

Welcome to the forum man!

·
Registered
360 Posts
welcome bro

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very new to the forum (first time ever). I'll try to get pics of the now "classic" 2003 ZTW Focus Wagon to the appropriate place once I get the pics taken. It's too hard to keep it clean right now. Great looking car!

I absolutely love the Focus Wagon. This is our 2nd one. The first was a Dark Green 2001 wagon. We can get all of our camping equipment in and on it. All of that and there's still room for the dog.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
welcome to the site man! glad to see more wi peeps!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now I just need it to get nice so I can put some of the parts that are showing up on the car.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts