PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Looks clean, is it yours?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i would personally paint the headlights to match. but other than that it looks good.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Colormatch the headlights.....

·
Registered
479 Posts
Very nice car overall, just colormatch the headlights and change your windshield banner to a black one.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I vote yes, but... yes, color match those heads. IMO I'd get rid of them, I don't like em. But thats just me. But they will look better black.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
burninbright, where did you get your avatar?

And by the way, my car is Midnight Blue Metallic. I bought the headlights off of eBay. They were from the Eibach project car and I thought they accented the wheels very nicely. That is the same reason for the silver banner. And now, not pictured, I have the Bullitt Mustang fuel door installed.

·
Registered
758 Posts
focused84 said:

And by the way, my car is Midnight Blue Metallic. I bought the headlights off of eBay. They were from the Eibach project car and I thought they accented the wheels very nicely. That is the same reason for the silver banner. And now, not pictured, I have the Bullitt Mustang fuel door installed.
I'd still color match em. But if thats what you want and you like it, thats all that matters. Be unique, nothing wrong w/ that.

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks clean dude keep up ths good work.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
focused84 said:

from some avatar site...i don't recall the place though....

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well the only thing I don't like are those headlights (never been a fan of them) and the windshield banner. It sticks out too much.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW! I know we have more people on here than those who have left comments!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Very clean and looks great. I agree with a couple other members that i would paint the headlamps body color. Other than that, really good brother.

·
Registered
450 Posts
focused84 said:
WOW! I know we have more people on here than those who have left comments!
Wow! me too!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts