Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'04 CD Silver SVT, 27k

It has been an absolute blast to drive. I love throwing it into the corners. I can't wait to start modding it. Sorry there is no fancy backgrounds, just inside my garage after a detailing session.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Looks clean and loaded, good find

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I got it for $12994 + TTT. Interestingly enough, when I went to pick up the car another salesman helped me because mine was busy. Well this older guuy gives me what paperwork they have which included the original window sticker and the trade-in appraisal they had done for the previous owner. (Oops) According to that they gave the guy $12k for trade-in. It also has his name and number on it. I'd like to call him to find out a little more and really to see if he still has the extra key and owner's manual. I'm worried about how he might perceive that tough.

So would you call him if it was you?

I already bought another key and the dealer swiped an '03 owners manual from another car for me (mine is an '04 but no biggie). So it is not like I need this stuff but I think it would be good to get if I could.

·
Registered
498 Posts
NICE CD SILVER EAP........ nice find...

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
call him. he shoulda gave them the stuff when he traded it in. Now you must get it :D

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
im with joe, give the guy a call, but he might beat ya up and steal it back [:p]
and i love svt and ones with EAP so nice, good find, your gonna love the svt!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
i would post here but i already posted on VWvortex on your thread there......congrats again!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Newkleus said:
I like everything about the EAP except the headlights
WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!?????!!! You don't like HID's???? You crazy, maan.......

Sweet car, and the best color too [:D] [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice Ride! I'm jealous of your Recaros & traction control and the price you paid but I like my red one and the 5 spoke wheels better.

Ask the guy for the "birth certificate" (production #) too and see if he'll give you the SVT book that was part of the stuff mailed out to new SVT buyers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts