Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone the names mike and iam new here, just wanna see what you guys think of my ride and any tips/pointers appreciated thanks!

finally me doing work...lol

thanks for looking guys!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Exhaust is... meh. You need stealth bulbs for your blacked out turn signals. Other than that, cool :)

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
things i dig
-black and red two-tone is sex
-colormatched wheels is sex
-lowered and tint

things i dont
- stereotypical rice can exhaust
- hoodpins

On the whole, the car looks awesome, lord knows ive done a few rice things in my day.

Welcome to FF man!

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Welcome to ff mane!! i dig those wheels..different from wat ive seen...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yea man car looks pure sex!! Other than the exhaust for me as well... Too fart canny for me... Love the red and black scheme!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
from what i can tell it looks more like a hks exhaust and not just some tacky pepboys exhaust,might wanna try tinting the grille lights

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Thats the HKS Exhaust loved by few, hated by many.

The hood pins are actually functional because for the CF hood. Don't want it to separate and smash the windshield.

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Welcome to ff. Sweet ride and awesome screen name.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
car looks nice, typically not a fan of those fenders but it pulls it off nicely.
Keep it up!

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Clean SVTF. Love the paint and wheel combo.

I would say drop it another inch in the rear and 1/2" in the front just to fill in the fender gap.

I understand the hood pins, CF hood.

The exhaust, I would change it out and get something cleaner. Angled exhaust is just plain played out...

Also change your marker bulbs.

[welcome]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys really appreciate the feedback[thumb]! the two tone really does set the car off my fav thing about car! i know hood pins are ricey but hood flex's to much and ive seen to many come up over 100mph, but iam looking on getting a more flush key style hood pin! the wheels are ok to me iam really leaning toward tryin to get ahold of some stock wheels and painting them black with a red lip, love the way the 5 spokes look painted up. want a more just got off the track look then show. and the exhaust lol love it or hate it, i like it cause is different and love it cause it sounds REALLY good!! as for the username...i just thought it was really funny [hihi]

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like the car overall man. I'm really not liking the exhaust or style of the hood. I like that you went with CF and the scheme is sick, but it's just the style of the hood rubs me in all the wrong ways. The rims also look real nice, I'm a big fan of lots of spokes on Foci (I mean I'm looking to get me some Focus Rally 15 Spokes!). So overall your car is hella nice man!

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
i don't know why, but while i usually don't care for the can exhaust look, it really doesn't look bad here. the car is nicely done overall. and welcome to FF

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Nice, maybe paint mirror caps black is all

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
U don't really have much chrome on the car I would black out the hks in the back. Use vht high temp flat black header paint. It'll give it a stealthy aggressive look and it'll make it harder for cops to see it also.

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Car looks GREAT but I am going to +1 to the exhaust, a little too ricey for me, as for the hood pins? LEAVE EM! I almost had my hood come up on me once and have been thinking of putting the pins in myself.

All I'm saying is it's not Rice if it's function>form

Other than that the car is AWESOME! Love the two tone red black. Clean car [thumb]

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like it. Pins are functional, so no hate there. Exhaust is a preference; I personally like the look of the HKS.

Another preference: the two tone paint. I'm not a fan - I'd have it all red. But again, just a preference! Nice ride.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys I would like to have stock fenders and the toys sticker had been off for a bit.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Im diggin the car all around. Pins arent bad (im partial) and if the exhaust is a true HKS then i am jealous cause thats one exhaust i have always wanted. Any engine mods?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts