Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.
I'm the proud owner of a 2003 svt focus 5 door, among other fords. I'm also A Ford parts guy in the twin cities my dealership is also ford racing dealer so feel free to hit me up with questions, or if you need anything

·
Registered
620 Posts
[welcome]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new to Focus Fanatics. I recently bought a 06 Zx3 ses Hatch. Looking forward to doing some great things to it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new to Focus Fanatics. I recently bought a 06 Zx3 ses Hatch. Looking forward to doing some great things to it.
[welcome] and we really like photos so show us your car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Once again, I'm very new to this site. So bear with me on this as I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate and properly utilize Focus Fanatics. Any advice is welcomed if you have any to offer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone, im new to the focus fanatics as well. I just recently (oct 30th) got rid of my baby a 2005 (mark4) stage 2 gti. I picked up a 2014 oxford white ford focus se with the appearance package...
Obviously I would love to mod this slow thing but dont want to ruine my warranty.. any suggestions would be welcome
-laura

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
MNFordPartsGuy - which dealership?

There are a couple in the Twin Cities area we're fairly familiar with, name & personnel changes have made keeping track of them more confusing for many recently.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I love black. Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MNFordPartsGuy - which dealership?

There are a couple in the Twin Cities area we're fairly familiar with, name & personnel changes have made keeping track of them more confusing for many recently.
Haha so true in the industry, Im at Inver Grove Ford

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Tx for the comeback,

Soft spot for MN, both older brothers have lived there & one's retired in the Twin cities area.

Stay warm, you got the first shot of stinkin' cold - just light snow here so far but more's a commin'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts