Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, this is my first post to the forum though certainly won't be the last. I currently own to Focus's (Foci), my wife a 2012 5 door hatchback, and myself a 2001 CD Silver ZX3 with the S2 package that I bought brand new in July, 2001. I am very happy with my wife's car, its a great driver, but my love is still my old girl. She is still mostly stock, original wheels and little spoiler, though I ditched the in dash 5-CD player a few years ago for a bluetooth set. In the next few months she and I will cross the 200,000 mile mark. In the past 14 years we have survived college, marriage and a 3 year old son, and still she holds up well but is starting to give some signs of old age. I have one nagging problem that I'll post on another forum, but overall I couldn't be happier with her and will hang onto her as long as I possibly can.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I always love to hear stories about how people have owned their Focus for many years.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hello all, this is my first post to the forum though certainly won't be the last. I currently own to Focus's (Foci), my wife a 2012 5 door hatchback, and myself a 2001 CD Silver ZX3 with the S2 package that I bought brand new in July, 2001. I am very happy with my wife's car, its a great driver, but my love is still my old girl. She is still mostly stock, original wheels and little spoiler, though I ditched the in dash 5-CD player a few years ago for a bluetooth set. In the next few months she and I will cross the 200,000 mile mark. In the past 14 years we have survived college, marriage and a 3 year old son, and still she holds up well but is starting to give some signs of old age. I have one nagging problem that I'll post on another forum, but overall I couldn't be happier with her and will hang onto her as long as I possibly can.
[welcome]

Thank you for your loyalty! It's great to have you in the Ford Family. :D

Meagan

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Awesome and welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts