Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
What to say, where to start.....

I am a former Subaru owner, still my favorate but I went with the ZX3 because it was in my price range and the type of car I was looking for (not AWL is the only flaw so far.)

My Outback bit the dust over a year and a half ago, so I took to commuting the 17 miles to work by bicycle/bus. I also changed my mechanical skills and tool bag from car to bicycle. I was finally able to afford a car, so now I drive and bike, I generally drive into the city, park in a free parking lot and cycle to where I need/want to go.

As when I had my Subie, I am joining the forum to take advantage of the knowledge and lessons learned of those before me so I can maintain my car on my own as much as possible.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
[welcome] [welcome] [welcome]

You'll find most of us to be welcoming, we are car enthusiast and Foctarded second! [;)]

Check out the MK I section and be prepare for information overload!!

Some of us (Myself included) are former and some current "subie" owners. We don't hate we appreciate!

Enjoy your stay and be ready to learn about mods and great tips about making your focus, yours.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome! I never owned a Subie but I have always liked them. I see quite a few at autocross. They do well. Congrats on the ZX3. Good idea on the free parking Focus+bike thing.[thumb]

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
Bring on the pics!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and Welcome!

You picked the right car. The focus community as previously mentioned is amazing. We are not your average car enthusiasts, especially not like those honda owners. *pukes*

Be sure to hit up Hatch Nation under the FF owner's clubs tab! We'll be waiting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts