Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my 2012 hatchback SE, loving it so far. The transmission was something to get used to but I love the feel of it now. It came with Rims that I still can't decide if I am crazy about or don't like, but those can be changed in the future if I can't stand them. Anyway I am really happy I found this site and it has already been a wealth of knowledge. Thank you guys for sharing all your know how and experiences.

Here's a Pic of my baby.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,013 Posts
[welcome]I kinda like the rims actually, its something different from everyone else. There is a plethora of knowledge on here, everyone is friendly and ready to help. Guessing you have the auto? and yes foci is correct[headbang]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have for sure. Main reason I purchased an extended bumper to bumper warrenty with the car. It will be covered for 5 years or it hits 100k miles.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on your purchase, my next daily driver will be a focus probably similar to one of those! IMO I'm not really fond of the rims, but keep looking and you can find some REALLY cool ones to stick on there. Honestly you could get the stock rims and do what I did and Plasti Dip them. Anyways best of wishes and good luck with your ride!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts