Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I just bought my first Focus after trading in my 2003 Mustang with 150k miles on it.

Had it just a week but so far pretty pleased with my purchase. 40mpg on highway is definitely a plus haha.

It's a 2011 SES 5 speed Sedan and the only options I don't have are leather seating and moonroof! Its way nicer than my Mustang ever was hahaha.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Very nice car. Got any plans for it or are you going to leave is stock.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice car. Got any plans for it or are you going to leave is stock.
Only plans are lower it, exhaust, intake, tune, and brakes.

No turbos lol

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Whatever suits you, but when I get mine Turbo'd (it'll be a few years) I'm gonna smoke you.
do you two know eachother or is this a cool bro story? [screwy]

anyway, nice buy!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Idk who the bro is but in a few years when his is turbo'd, he's gonna smoke me.

·
Registered
449 Posts
^^ I agree what a tool.

Nice pictures. Can't wait to see this thing lowered, it's gonna look goooood [^]

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good find man! Enjoy it
Thanks. Its really fun to drive for such a small car.
Lmao. What a tool.

Anyway.. nice FoFo! I definitely like your plans for it. Also, nice pictures. What camera/lens did you use?
I have a Canon Rebel XT with stock lens
^^ I agree what a tool.

Nice pictures. Can't wait to see this thing lowered, it's gonna look goooood [^]
Lemme help you with that

I've been playing in photoshop and I think this is how I want it to look by the time I'm finished.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm going with the Eibach pro-kit so it won't be on the ground haha.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks!

Got a great deal on some audio equipment over thanksgiving weekend so looks like audio mods are gonna be the first to happen :)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Perhaps I should clarify. I've gotten a few PM's about the image as my avatar. Its actually photoshopped of what I want to do. I don't actually have a stripe yet, but it is in the works. As soon as I can settle on a design I like, I will have a vinyl shop do the hood, the roof, and the spoilers.(Adding an 08 coupe roof spoiler soon)

The chin spoiler is real though. Installed that about a month ago and haven't gotten around to taking any good pics of it since the weather has been so crappy.

and eventually the roof and spoilers (Don't have mock-up of the roof spoiler yet, but imagine it done the same as the decklid spoiler here

1 - 20 of 24 Posts