Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current Mods:
Ford Racing dampers with Eibach sportline springs
Eibach front & rear sway bars
CFM Poly control arm bushings and lower motor mount
FSWerks CAI and race exhaust
Steeda tri-ax shifter
18" Enkei RSV anthracite with 35 series Kumho tires
Grill, Headlights, and Taillights from '09 SES (dark gray)
Badges & Emblems painted to match grill/wheels
35% tint

Future Mods:
SVT rear disc brakes (have kit, need to install)
Upgrade stereo to double din DVD NAV and change dash display to gauge pod
Clutch/flywheel upgrade
Under-drive pulleys
Flash tuner/re-program

I've got a lot of guff about the SVT badge. It's off my last focus that was totaled. Kept it as a memento and put it on the replacement focus. I do have some SVT stuff on it though...so I'm not a total poser.

Let me know what you think. ROTM is '08s this month, so if you like it....

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
LOL

A Mark II SVT! Sweet!

Seriously, though, get to posting if you want nominated. You need at least 50.

·
Registered
340 Posts
sorry to hear about the svt, but you got a good replacement. Very nice focus and welcome to FF

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Very nice 2nd gen. Needs moar low... Coilovers and tuck the 18s...

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
I like your car. looks good. but, take the SVT emblem off.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice 2nd gen. Needs moar low... Coilovers and tuck the 18s...
Yes, consider this a future mod. It handles great and I have the AX times to prove it, but it would look good as mentioned. Not many good fender rollers around my parts, and clearance is tight as is. But when I get the proper funding I'd like to do coils and drop it some more. Needs more power first though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like your car. looks good. but, take the SVT emblem off.
Yes, I know it offends some people. When I started changing chrome to the dark gray color, I thought of de-badging the rear all together. But I decided to put the SVT badge on where my chrome SE was. The badge is off my old SVT that was parked in a garage that a 30' tree fell on. It was totaled and I bought the salvage and parted it out. Kept my emblem as a memento..and since I was painting and replacing emblems on the '08 (replacement focus I bought with the insurance check) I painted the SVT and threw it on there...kind of sentimental to me. But as I said up above, I do have some SVT parts on it. It's kinda like a 3D decal to advertise those parts. [idea]

·
Registered
900 Posts
Looks good man. And I like the idea behind the SVT badge. It would look great with the 09 coup front bumper.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good man. And I like the idea behind the SVT badge. It would look great with the 09 coup front bumper.
Yea I've always loved those bumpers. I was working at a Ford dealership when I bought mine, and the new ones came out like two months after I bought it. I was pissed that they added height adjustment to the seats in 09 too, mine is way too high. After I get enough rock chips in this one, I may have to replace with the 09 coupe bumper. Maybe add the little lip kit for them, I think they look pretty good like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts