1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
854 Posts
veryvery nice tried to look for that color, but didnt find it. congrats on the new buy im sure u will be pleased with the focus.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Welcome, and great color! Personally, I think you should lower it first. Browse around and get some ideas, there's a whole lot of options.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice foci!
Btw, welcome from a fellow Ohio FF member :)
If it were mine I'd lower it with some eibach sportlines and get some 17" rims n tires... after the snow clears ;).
Then intake.
That would be a good start with some dramatic changes in handling and a good tone change in exhaust.
Good luck!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah. i love my car, and it was a STEAL!! the dealer was asking 15,995, which was expenseive, but they listed it wrong online for 9995, and i traded in another car and walked out the door only paying 9000. yeah, and luckily, i know alot of people who work at a ford dealership, so i'll have plenty of help working on it and cleaning it.

and yeah, its a nice car, i used to drive a 99 chevy metro. lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
are you leaning towards performance or looks? or both? Cheap exterior mods are clear corners, aftermarket or nighshaded tail lights, a nice de-badge. If you want some ideas on how to do some super cheap next to free mods, there are some on www.focushacks.com.

·
AKA Fast_Focus
6,089 Posts
aftermarket or nighshaded tail lights
yea they dont have any tail mods for 05+ sedans... or headlight mods for all 05+... only thing for headlights is to paint em black like on my car... nightshade is hot! but u actually do have some tail mod decisions... it's just night or day with the new sedans... lol

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
^^^^
If you guys were paying attention, his focus is a zx3 hatch. He can use any aftermarket hatch tails. Although I think tinting them would look better. Definatley do a de-badge. It really gives the hatch a clean look to it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrads on the new focus!
It looks real nice. I love the color.
As for the mods. In my opinon new tail and head lights with a blackout kit on them. Some black rims, lower it about 2", exhaust and a wide body kit would look good :D

Welcome to FF !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts