Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
We kinda did this weekend at my house. Did several things. Should have come out. Check out on Facebook too if you have it and look for autoaddikted. We post a lot there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We kinda did this weekend at my house. Did several things. Should have come out. Check out on Facebook too if you have it and look for autoaddikted. We post a lot there.
aaahh ok, i just sent a request, thanks!

i try to regular coffee and cars on saturday mornings when the weather is nice. there were 3 focus st's there a coupe weeks back...

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
So what else is everyone doing these days....I am moving forward on my Mustang, got a complete Maximum motorsport setup on it now, coyote swap k member, a arms, cc plate, coil overs. Getting it back on wheels to take it to a buddies house for engine bay smoothing.

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts

An example of engine bay smoothed. ..

·
Registered
763 Posts
Saw a white ST on 75 by the 275 ramp. Waved but couldn't tell if the person waved back (tinted). Had a bull head like emblem above the focus. .

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
I've been seeing more and more st's. Wish there were more when I had mine.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
I have seen that white ST also. If it's the same one that I saw it was around the Loveland exit on 275. So you're saying that if more people had an ST around these parts you would have probably kept yours Nick? lol

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Welcome to the group. We occasionally have impromptu get togethers and install days. Feel free to ask any questions you make have. My brother has a couple focus still and he's in bethel...as you can see I no longer have a focus but I still mess with them when I get a chance. Most recently did some work on a guys blue st about a month ago. I'm in Williamsburg and if you need any install help I'd be happy to lend a hand. Hope to have more get togethers with better weather. ...I'd also urge you to check out autoaddickted on facebook. It's a group my brothers and a few others started. We communicate alot on there.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
dangerous dan eh? lol Which part of Amelia are you? I know one of our members lives over by Quail Creek. If your car stands out, I have probably seen it numerous times already.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got that name from riding motorcycles wheelies and burn outs ! bikes have been my thing all my life. just got my Focus 2 weeks ago pretty plain for most ,car is a black SE with windows tinted . that is all for now. not sure what I am going to do next .

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Well let's mod that thing...need some lowering springs. ..tune...the possibilities are endless. Lol

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
As Nick said, the possibilities are almost endless. You can boost it, but it would be far cheaper and easier to just trade in your SE and get an ST lol. But if you are happy with a naturally aspirated platform, the SE will work for you. Just scope out some of the sections in here and you will get some ideas as you go along.

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Another little update. .doing some work on a 2015 ecoboost mustang for a former focus st owner. Anyone is welcome to stop out in Williamsburg. Friday evening anytime after 5.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
Damn it Nick! I just got this message lol. I am needing to finish installing my rollbar in my Miata. But I know if I come over there, we will end up hanging shelves in the garage instead lol.

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
I don't have any shelving to hang. Been working on cars only. I need to get my car up in the air to clean the bottom so I can por15 it

21 - 36 of 36 Posts