Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the cincinnati area looking for other people around here. I have a 2012 focus sel with small mods so far.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Ah West Chester is fairly close. I am in Delhi. 2002 Se. Tinted, lowered, blacked out lights. I seen 6 ST's just yesterday but no one is on here from the area.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah mines tinted windows. K&n intake. Debadged, I just got my st front bumper and my st spoiler is on order. I also ordered a rear valence out of Europe so we will see how long it takes to get here. I have the snorkel delete and different bulbs in my headlights and foglights until I find a set of new headlights I wanna order. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Mine is debadged to, the little things we forget haha. Sounds like you know what you are doing. Gonna go to FocusFest? Stick or Auto?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think the sel came in stick. Mine is auto with the slap shift tranny. I wish it was stick. And where is focus feat going to be?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Being new to the site I understand. Here is the link. Don't know if you would drive to chicago or not but there are caravans that you can drive out with. If you are interested of course. I have never been. Plan on going this year though.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351753

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
Hey guys, welcome to Focus Factor and Focus Fanatics. There is more people in the area than you realize. This section is dead sometimes, and other times it's really popping. Just want to let you guys know, we are having our annual Great Lakes regional get together on May 25th in Columbus and you are more than welcome to caravan up with us. Here is the details about it. >>Click Here<<

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Ha everytime I have made it over to those threads there has been nothing going on. How many are expected to be up in Columbus? I have never gone to any of these things. Im curious as to whether I should go or not.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a hike for me. Plus I work on weekends so it's tuff to do anything. That's why I'm trying to find people near me that are free sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
A lot of us are over on the east side of Cincinnati. I still have my Focus but it has spent most of it's life in the garage collecting dust lol. I know the first year I went in 2009 we had over 70 people show up and then it seems that every other year we organize this, it rains so less people show up. But all in all, usually about 30+ show up to the event each time. It's basically just a get together and meet other people who own Focus. It allows you to see what they have done to their cars, meet & greet, exchange ideas etc... It's usually a good time for everyone and it only happens once a year.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
I usually go to the Bum Spot meet on Tuesday nights in downtown. If interested in going shoot me a PM and I'll get you directions.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey guys welcome to the group, and yea this group has dead times and then randomly comes back to life, but a few of us no longer have foci but still like to keep in touch. Plus facebook is were it's at now for the younger generation........... Don..... :) Anyways if your on Facebook check out the AutoAddikted group a lot of us local guys congregate there.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
Facebook is for cream puffs that want to show everyone what they are eating or where they are. Like I really care that you're eating a bagel at the mall with your mother on Tuesday afternoon when your lazy ass should be at work or doing something better than posting on Facebook. /rant

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Facebook is for cream puffs that want to show everyone what they are eating or where they are. Like I really care that you're eating a bagel at the mall with your mother on Tuesday afternoon when your lazy ass should be at work or doing something better than posting on Facebook. /rant
AAAAAMEN to that!

This young guy doesn't have it either.

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Well that's all I use Facebook for now is to keep up with csr guys and especially the group Philip has created. It branches out to other folks. If any of you all ever want to work on a csr or have focus questions feel free to message me. I have mess around with them a good bit. Especially on my svt and then a little with my ST. But no longer am over of a focus. I back to mustang crowd. Looking for more power. That puts my mustang count back over my focus count. 6 mustangs to 5 focus owned in my lifetime. With several other cars sprinkled in there.

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Well to update my last post..I bought a 7th mustang. Mainly for parts and to sell other stuff. Using the interior from the 92 for the 86. Hate to use the newer stuff but it's a really nice black interior. And needs just a few things to make it perfect. I ordered my Corbeau GTS II seats today for the car so I can get to work on the cage. Pictures to come.

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Doing a little work on a Focus ST for a buddy this weekend as well as a brake job on my truck, specifically Sunday starting at 9 am. All are welcome for either breakfast, lunch or both!

·
Registered
87 Posts
we should have an impromptu meet... i still haven't met anyone in the cincinnati area, except don, but that's not saying much, haha. troll-face.jpg

1 - 20 of 36 Posts