Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to cars overall and would love to learn as I go through the forums reading about how-to's. They really helped so far but I haven't done anything major to my 2006 yet. First thing I ever really heard about was the K&N air filter. Not sure how cars really work but I would love to learn. I see people changing the pipe that leads to the filter itself. Is that required? or may I just install the head. I got it used. It came with a system and wires. No amplifier or subs though. 21k miles only. Not bad. I would love to be a part of this community and learn all I can about my Ford Focus and how to boost it's performance. Any tips and advice will help :)

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn and watch other people work on there cars. I came into this forum with only a general knowledge of cars and through reading other threads and using the Search feature, I have been able to do a lot of stuff to my car that I couldn't have done before. Have fun and explore around.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome. Seems like you found a focus with great miles. Most people will start with an intake whether it be a short ram or cold air. I personally was a car noob when I first started on the website, but if you search around your bound to find a lot of information. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts