Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the board. I am thinking of selling my ZX3 and was wondering what you guys think it might be worth. I'm not really sure what to sell it for so I figure I would ask. You all seem to be in the know as far as these cars go.

I have a 2004 ZX3 manual trans 2.3 PZEV. It has every option except leather seats. It is in pretty good shape except for a few small paint chips on the hood and front air dam (highway driving.) I have never had any mechanical problems with the car, never even into the dealer for any warranty work... oh yeah, it has 52k miles (all highway for the most part.)

I was thinking of asking 8500 - 9000 is that in the ballpark?

Thanks for your help....like the board a lot!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i had a chance to buy a 2004 ZX3 in 2005. It was $9000. That was just a regular focus I think...so eah, I think you might go higher a bit, especially with every option and 2.3L engine.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I'll give you 9000 peso's for it. lol j/k

Yeah, I would say 9K is a good figure to start with.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
You can most likely get around $9000 for it as a trade in toward a higher priced vehicle but I doubt any private buyer will pay that much cash from a private seller. You might get between $6000-8000 in a private sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts