Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking to get some new tires and I have it narrowed down to Toyo or Nitto. These are the tires I'm looking at-
Toyo-
The proxes 4, FZ4, T1S, T1R
Nitto-
The NT555, NeoGen,Invo

What would be the best choice of tire from the two brands and why? ANyone with some experience on any of these would great too.

If I can find a way to get the Invo's I'm gonna get those. There not released yet.
My second choice; well, I'm leaning towards the proxes4 or the T1R.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I replaced my stock P6s with the Proxes 4 recently, and can't say enough good things about them. I'm not to the point of going the seperate summer/winter tire/rim route, so I wanted a good "all-season" higher performance tire. I had narrowed it down to them and Continental Conti-Extreme Contacts, as I've ran those before on an Audi I had. But I got a great deal on the Toyos locally and went with them.

They stick amazingly well, are MUCH quieter than the P6s were and the ride is fine too.

As a little bonus, right now if you purchase 4 Toyos you get a free Meguiar's NXT car care kit...their tech wax, a 1/2 gl of car wash, tire cleaner, tire dressing, quick detailer and wheel wax. I just got mine the other day. Nice package and a really nice bonus from Toyo.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SO I found some Invo's in the warehouse. I really want to get these.
Will 225/45 r 17 fit in a ZX3? What if I put an SVT suspension on the car? Would it rub?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts