already in:

pioneer dvd player.
pioneer DEH p6400 cd player.
PS2

2 DB audio T-rex subs 12"
Lanzar Vibe 261 amp 2400 watt
Custom install.

2 Jackson F1000 amp(1000watt)
4 Lanzar 683 6x8 door and back pannels (250 watt)
4 pioneer 6910 speakers 4 back shelf and boot. (300 watt)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Looks very good man, congrats [thumb]

Altough just a quick question, why do you have those 4 speakers installed on that shelf at the back? Is it for show mainly when you open up your hatch to display it on a g2g? I would think they screw up your sound stage if you listen to them all the time ... but even if it's for show, looking good [;)]

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah its amazing how good they sound! i Fuc*in love it!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah the woofers dont seem to affect the way they sound![thumb]

·
Registered
793 Posts
wow, are you deaf yet? LOL Im also thinking about how much all that weighs? Probably slowed you down a second or two on the 1/4, but thats real nice! Im all about audio goodies!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Whoa, baby! That's a lot of sound back there. What happened to the carpet? All I see is something that looks like leather. That's a good look, more "upscale" which is in keeping with the car being an RS, after all. The four speakers in the shelf is a bit much for me, but it is all a very clean installation. Nice work!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the back shelf is made out of MDF. took me a few tries to get i right!! the floor is now wodden with fiber glass! leather trim [;)] as 4 the sound dampener in the car the RS comes with a really good system standered! so nothin was needed! maybe will out some in when i go louder! [;)]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Like I said in another post, that looks well worth the time it took!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks 4 all the good replys. the speakers wien in the 1/4 panels an doors today! **** me there loud!!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Fino what do u do for a living?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts