pioneer dvd player.
pioneer DEH p6400 cd player.
PS2

Going in on saturday hopefully...:

2 DB audio T-rex subs 12"
Lanzar Vibe 261 amp 2400 watt
Custom install.

2 Jackson F1000 amp(1000watt)
4 Lanzar 683 6x8 door and back pannels (250 watt)
4 pioneer 6910 speakers 4 back shelf and boot. (300 watt)

oh cant wait. ill post pics as soon as i get it finished!!![thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Goodness, I hope that you do post pics for us. That sounds really sweet.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice, I wish I had a better system, but actually im kinda glad I dont have a very good one anymore because I have some hearing damage from it and I dont want to be completely deaf

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
i'm wiring my amp up, and i cant find anywhere 2 pull the power chord from the battery 2 the amp through the firewall-where do i pull it through, or do i need 2 drill a hole through the firewall????

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
i drilled a hole next to the plastic peice that covers the streering colum or whatever you'd like to call it, wher it goes throguh the firewall, had no problems, i've got 2 holes ther actualy, i took off the intake for a clearer view and easier ability to grab the power wire. good luck.

- Scott

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The firewall has 2 small plastic plates that are removable. I drilled through one a hole just big enough for the power wire. If I ever change my mind, I can always get a new plate.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well in my focus there is a tiny hole near the steerin wheel. the system is goin in tomorrow! ill have pics a.s.a.p!

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you follow the hood release cable to the fire wall you can drill right underneath that and above the green plastic molding. Make sure you do it right underneath it cause i think the booster pump for the brakes is in there somewhere. HAVE FUN!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts