Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on friday i picked up my 2003 Focus SVT with 131k on it, came with magnaflow headers back and a hurst shift knob. The bad, the cd changer dosnt work and the sub was blown by the 1st owner and removed from the vehicle, housing and all.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Found two weird things today.. One is a switch and another is a hole near the pedals on the center console.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
How can you shift with that shifter? Nice car though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'd say that car either had a nitrous system or aftermarket interior and/or exterior lighting (the switch and hole you found).

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guy was asking 5000 for it and i talked him down to 4500.

How can you shift with that shifter? Nice car though.
Its feels more natural not like shoving a ball into gear, smooth also.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also i found a electrical outlet in the engine bay..? That's an engine block heater correct?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
yup and the switch may be for TC

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since i have this thread open.. is there a site that sells the sub en closer with the amp and sub in it?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i have a stock button for the tc by the heated seats button.
yeah but that dosent disable it for launching so some people installed a switch to disable it at the fuse but it would turn off abs also

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ive toggled the switch when the tc was off and it appears to stay the same

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have the same style on my 79 bronco and I love it[^]
yea i like it over just a ball to shift with.. Only problem is i have to find a way to secure it back on. The other day i shifted into 3rd and it slid right off. One of my friends said to guerrilla glue it and i tried that and it lasted for 2 hrs and slipped of again...

·
Registered
69 Posts
yea i like it over just a ball to shift with.. Only problem is i have to find a way to secure it back on. The other day i shifted into 3rd and it slid right off. One of my friends said to guerrilla glue it and i tried that and it lasted for 2 hrs and slipped of again...
Try pc7 it works great for anything[:D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts