Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just picked up a 2003 SVTF tonight. It's a bit of a fixer upper - it's throwing a few CELs and runs a bit rough. The owner wasn't really a car guy, but one of the previous owners put an intake and exhaust on it. It doesn't appear to have been maintained all that well, but the price was right. I plan to catch up on repairs and maintenance and return it to stock. It will be taking over daily driver duty and also hopefully hit a few local autocross races next year in the stock class.

I'm a member of a forum for almost every car I have ever owned. The info available on the forums I have been a member of has been invaluable, and I expect this forum will be the same.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm surprised you asked about it, though. Usually people ask if I'm near Pottsville since it's so much bigger than St. Clair and right next to it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, I keep forgetting that people from outside the area don't recognize it.. haha. I actually live near Orwigsburg, which is about 10 minutes North of Cabela's on 61. It takes me about 45 minutes to get to the LV area. I just went to the Cars and Coffee meet at the Steel Stacks. I was there with a red S2000. Do you go to those meets?

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
No I missed all the meets this year. My car is not meet worthy and Ive been busy working alot. Come spring/summer Im hoping to get it painted and get out there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts