Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am the proud owner of a 2003 pitch black SVTF with EAP. My wife found it on craigslist and picked it up as an early college graduation gift last Friday[grinking] . I hope to gain alot of knowledge about the car and the experiences the rest of you guys have had. This car is something that I have wanted a long time ,but could never afford it. It is an absolute blast to drive, and a true car enthusiasts pick of choice. I need to put some work into the paint.The fog lamps need to be installed and I'd like to put OEM tailights also. I will try and post pics later, but for now hope to see your comments and tips.

Dennis
[ffrocks]

·
Registered
698 Posts
Welcome to FF. Looking forward to some pics. Unless those tailights you speak of are Eurostars, please get the OEM tails lol.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good choice with the EAP! [welcome]

·
Registered
744 Posts
More importantly, congratulations on graduating from college. A college degree and an EAP, not too bad of a way to start life. I hope the EAP isn't too beat up and your college loans aren't too big.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Welcome to the group, and congrats on graduating and more importantly your SVT

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Congrats... Gotta love the SVTF.. they are a car enthusiasts pick. Thats why I have mine. Wish I had the EAP though. Recaros are awesome.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
[welcome]
I think your wife's a keeper! [;)]
Nice gift. [thumb]

Be sure to check out the Exterior Body & Lighting Chat forums for some fog light and tailight assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts