Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup... just snapped some shots of the ZTS... got the new rims on... my new suspension will get put on tuesday... I can't wait! Tell me what you guys think!

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Looks nice, but it'll be much better when you get that new suspesion on [:D]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.. I'm putting the svt suspension on... I got those wheels and tires for 375 bucks locally.. from some guy in a shop trying to trade them in on his new rims... I scooped em up!

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
yeah agreed!^^

But it looks good! Maybe you should night shade the frong grill turn signals too.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
lol, it looks really tall with those wheels. Should look hot with the drop though.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought an svt grill that will be going on there next week... my corners aren't nightshaded.. it's cling tint. I'll probably do the svt grill lights when it gets here. I also plan to paint the chrome interior of the tail lights.... to a black gloss.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks good bro! The floor mats shipped out today [thumb]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks... the altezas are going to get painted... they'll look alot better after. I wish someone made LED lights for the sedan... that would be nice. thanks massive.. I appreciate it! by the way.. your mailbox is full. lol.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I find it somewhat odd that one of the most common wheels people put on focus' are OEM SVT wheels. Either the 5 spoke, 6 spoke or EAP's. And whats cool is they always look great. Looks awesome man.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks good man, the drop will set it off nicely.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
good start....are SVT bumpers and sideskirts on the list as well?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wings west sideskirts, not sure on the front end yet... either a roush or an svt if i can get it cheap... not too worried about the rear... i don't like rear kits that much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts