Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my name is Nicole. I am from Mobile, AL. I just bought a silver 04 Focus SVT with the Euro package.

I was introduced to the focus in 2001 by my ex-boyfriend, he had a 4 door at the time. If anyone would have asked me back then if I would get a focus I would have said no. But this SVT is different than any focus I have seen so I just had to get it. I hope to make some friends on this site and become more educated in the ford focus.

I was shopping with a friend at a toyota dealership when I saw it sitting in back and after driving those damn carolla's I was really wanting something that didn't feel like a pig at the wheel! The SVT was so nice with it's HID's, Leather seats, and how it handeled was great, I bought it after a while of talking to the salesmen to get the price down.

Anyway are there any people local that would like to hang out some time?

Nicole[ffrocks]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Welcome Nicole, YAY another SVT...

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Psssh, who cares? Not! Nice to see another person join the forum. You should come to the southeast g2g... You can find more about it in the tn g2g page. Hope you enjoy your svt. woot woot

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Congrats on the car Nicole, sounds like you snatched the SVT my wife and I were looking into. I guess as a girl you had an upper hand on the saleman I had one hell of a time with those morons. Did they happen to fix the Cruise controll, it didn't work when I drove it but I told them it was broken so maybe they fixed it.

Anyway I'm in Bay Minette and there is Eric and Jeremy in mobile along with Dan in Pensacola.

Welcome to FF
Jon

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

focusin, the cruise works fine I guess they did fix it, and yes the salesmen were idiots but I managed get it for 8100. [:D] As soon as I get a chance I'd like to meet all of you local people and hang out, when is the next big meet I'm really interested in that?

Nicole

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Woot ;)

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Glad they fixed the cruise for ya, I'm sure that could have gotten expensive.

Maybe in a week or two we could all meet up for dinner or something.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
sweet! glad to see another SVT in the mix, and another cool girl to the crew!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Don't worry about Evan....[limp]

Glad to meet you Ms. Nicole. You should hit me and Jeremy up sometime....Jon too. Hes always more than willing to drive to make a meet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like a good time, I think dinner somewhere would be great.

We'll have to start a small Mobile meet.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Sounds Like an Awesome deal to me! :)

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Mobile ain't a thing for me.

We'll need to get some good pics of all the cars.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Nicole welcome to FF .[welcome] [ffrocks]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Photo Shoot for all Mobile and the P'cola peoples LOL

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Hell yea, that will be a good one!

Jeremy you need rims and a drop ASAP!!!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Welcome Nicole. Good to see another SVT added to the group. Look forward to meeting you at the next gump meet.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
1 - 20 of 144 Posts