Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Focus-Power.com is now making a Off Road Pipe = ORP and a High Flow Cat =HFC

I will be making these in 2.5 and 3 inch , You will have to buy both the ORP or HFC with the flex pipe as well

I will also be offering the ORP and HFC and the SVT header with a v-band from header to ORP or HFC eliminating the ridiculous 3 bolt stock flange and getting hard to get gasket there will also be a v-band from the ORP or HFC to the fles for ease of install which also eliminates the 2 bolts and another gasket

Tom

·
Registered
13 Posts
What will this cost?

·
FF Affiliate
30,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The reason I install a flex in the ORP is to stop the cracking of the pipe that so many over the years have done , so far over the years I havent had any crack that I have made this way

You have to buy both because I connect the ORP/Flex with a v-band clamp for ease of install and it eliminates bolts , nuts and gaskets

The 2.5 inch ORP with Flex is 450.00
The 3 inch ORP with Flex is 480.00

The 2.5 inch HFC with Flex is 585.00
The 3 inch HFC with Flex is 625.00

Tom

·
Registered
800 Posts
Would the hfc/flex be a power upgrade from stock svt? I have some bolt ons and your tune but my exhaust is all stock.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The reason I install a flex in the ORP is to stop the cracking of the pipe that so many over the years have done , so far over the years I havent had any crack that I have made this way

You have to buy both because I connect the ORP/Flex with a v-band clamp for ease of install and it eliminates bolts , nuts and gaskets

The 2.5 inch ORP with Flex is 450.00
Are these in stock or custom order?

Free shipping? Paypal?

How about retaining the OE-style flanges on both ends?

Thanks.

·
FF Affiliate
30,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+ shipping + 3% paypal , v-band is much better and much easier to use and you wont be blowing gaskets or have to deal with rusty bolts

Tom

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
To run the SVT header you have to change everything up to the CAT Back.

You are limiting your self on gains if you keep the stock "CAT back" and not going to a 2.5" or larger exhaust.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I understand, but I was hoping to do it one step at a time or as I'm able to afford more parts. I guess I could just save up and do it all at once to save myself some trouble... Problem is I get too eager 😂

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
You can buy the header, and then let it sit, buy a new dip stick tube and power steering line, and wait, buy the ORP and Flex, and then a New CAT Back and then install it. Or you can do it all once. Your option but the junctions of where things are between the engine and the Cat back mounting flange are different and can not be made to fit with a combination of other parts.

·
Registered
75 Posts
For my zetec what would you recommend? 2.5" or 3"? (FR head, comp cams stg 2, 10:1 CR)
I checked the price of a HFC locally and actually this is a pretty great deal (I have to run a CAT).

Just to confirm, in addition to the parts Tom offers, I need these right:

https://www.c-f-m.com/performanceparts/pc/Ford-Oil-Dipstick-Tube-for-Ford-Focus-SVT-ST170-2002-04-343p1031.htm
https://www.c-f-m.com/performanceparts/pc/Ford-Oil-Dipstick-for-Ford-Focus-SVT-ST170-343p1111.htm
https://www.c-f-m.com/performanceparts/pc/CFM-Power-Steering-Hose-Relocation-for-00-04-Focus-Zetec-w-SVT-Header-354p124.htm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts