1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
There's a write up on this somewhere. Lemme see if i can help

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Oh, ok, my bad. Hmmm, so you're just wanting suggestions for an 8" sub, correct?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I used a kicker Comp-VR 8" sub, with a 100W kicker AMP...works great, sounds better than factory on only 100W.....

·
Registered
505 Posts
I am planning on doing the same thing, but I want to leave the stock amp in for now...would that kicker sound better than stock...I am looking for a little more bass

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ok so I just went and got a the kicker c8...it was a buy one get one free...but I just have one hooked up and it sounds 3x better than stock...I had to reverse the speaker and seal it up it some spots...also had to drill new mounting holes in the box, but it hits hard and clean...Now I just dont know what to do with this extra 8" kicker comp lol

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
^^give it to me...lol..

that kicker is nice isn't it? I love mine [thumb]

·
Registered
505 Posts
HaveBlue83 said:
^^give it to me...lol..

that kicker is nice isn't it? I love mine [thumb]
Yea I love it....I made a make shift box and hooked both speakers to the stock amp and it sounded awsome....I just need to get a box for it now and figure out where to put it

·
Registered
800 Posts
make a box for the otherside of the hatch and put it there, no2 or neon in the middle, amp upside down on the divider on top and u got 1 bad ass system

1 - 14 of 14 Posts