Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of build dates starting in October, Ford has changed the style of window stickers on all Ford vehicles:

New Window Sticker Example

I like the new layout, it's easier to read and has more information. Includes more of the safety rating information too. The smart phone tags are a great idea!

On a side note, they are now shipping Focus with a "Built with Pride in Michigan" sticker attached to the driver side rear small triangle window.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Love that new sticker! All the packages and options are neatly organized on the page. I also think that EPA estimate portion will change soon with the new government regulations saying that "average MPG" should be the biggest number (bigger than city or hwy).

·
Registered
277 Posts
Great! Now if only mine would populate...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Neat - its a lot easier to read.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Where do I find the build date on the new sticker
Thanks.
Look at the bottom of the example sticker in the first post. See the text "10 18 11?" There's your build date. It's in the box under "ITEM #"

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Awesome! Yeah my window sticker didn't tell me a whole lot... but ETIS will tell you everything I now know.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<--- jealous

My build date is next week, but still no window sticker. I guess I'll just check every day this week!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts