Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

You guys have been missed. I use to own a 2004 Ford Focus ZTS 2.3 w/Focus Sport Turbo Kit…Think they are called by FSWERKS now. Since then I have owned a Mazdaspeed 6, Mazdaspeed 3, EVOIX, RAM 1500, and my very special 3000GT VR4 SPYDER. I am here because of the reveal of the Focus RS. If this car is under 40k there will be one in my drive way…..need something to daily besides my Ram 1500 and that can give more thrills and have somewhat similar performance of my 600AWHP VR4.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, its funny almost 12 years ago this was a dream for us. We were signing petitions and stuff to Ford trying to get the RS down to the US. I don't think any of us thought there would be a way it would make it down to the US and have AWD! I just hope that their isn't a price jackup like the GT500s. If the Car is anywhere near lower 40K, I would rather spend the extra money and purchase the GT350 but personal preference.

BTW one thing I took for granted was the forum and FSWERKS. It was so nice having a almost one stop shop for all performance parts and having very technical and experienced guys like TOM on the forum. Worst forum to date was by far the Mazdaspeed forums. They have some pretty intelligent guys on that forum, but the rest are a bunch of asshat young guys that think their gods give to earth because they driving a 280HP Hatchback. I think they are starting to revamp the culture in the mazdaspeed forums and not tolerating harassing and trolling teens. The biggest thing I miss are the the price of parts for the Focus is so much cheaper than other platforms…..my turbos on the 3000GT cost more then my damn Turbo Kit STG 2 from FS WERKS.

In fact I could almost purchase a new RS with the drivetrain I created in this car….

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Looks like ford is really stepping up to the plate, now!!!!!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Crazy teenagers.

Welcome

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yea I always got that impression when I lurked around mazdaspeed forums for awhile. Welcome back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts