Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here it is. Only 12 miles and already the check engine light in on. Enjoy the pics although my camera was blurry....sorry. The first pic is by far the best....almost looks fake.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
^^^ LOL yeah keep us updated......

Ahhhhhhh new toys, I can't wait to see the ones coming to the local dealership here..... a couple of them were going for DOUBLE the sticker price due to the demand......

·
Registered
532 Posts
so a less blurry different color would be like the one I saw at the mustang show that went down this past week in Myrtle Beach?.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*drrrrrrooooollll*

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...something like that. I'm taking my good digital camera tomorrow and will take much better pics and delete the old ones.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
That car is awesome, saw it at the auto show. Coulda suck to have the cel on after 12 miles though, especially for that price.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...
wish i had the money

·
Registered
759 Posts
It is an amazing machine

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
We have 2 GT's. Im waitin on the GT500 at work. io work at Town And Country Ford in alabama. Our 2 GT's are heritage (gulf themed) and red w/ white. one, lol, owners son drives occasionally it has 300 miles. the other has 8 MILES!

·
Registered
177 Posts
That car doesn't do any thing for me. Looks like a Mustang GT to me.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
We sold one at the ford dealership i work at not too long ago. It was a blue w/white stripes hardtop and some old guy with too much money paid the sticker ($48,000+) + $12,000 (to have it special ordered) + taxes, just to get it. It came back about a week ago cause an a/c line snapped and spilled a/c oil all over the engine bay.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
O....M....G. That car is teh sex.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Infra-Red SVT said:
That car doesn't do any thing for me. Looks like a Mustang GT to me.
A mustang with a supercharged 5.4L engine....

If you think those pics are teh sex, wait until I get clear pics.

·
Registered
607 Posts
sorry for offtopic but what the hell is that "TEH" means? i see it all over the forum but i dont have any idea about what it means?????

anyway it should be a world record to lit the check engine light in 12 miles lol

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
ozan said:
sorry for offtopic but what the hell is that "TEH" means? i see it all over the forum but i dont have any idea about what it means?????

anyway it should be a world record to lit the check engine light in 12 miles lol
It's internet lingo/slang typed like that on purpose to 'stress' the word, basically like saying it's good (the for example) to saying, holy @##@(*@(#* that is @(#*@#)(*#@() AWESOME (TEH).

If you google 'TEH' you'll get a bunch of definitions.

·
Registered
607 Posts
S2 said:
It's internet lingo/slang typed like that on purpose to 'stress' the word, basically like saying it's good (the for example) to saying, holy @##@(*@(#* that is @(#*@#)(*#@() AWESOME (TEH).

If you google 'TEH' you'll get a bunch of definitions.

thanx for ur help :)

i think i found it;

an overly used word by really dumb kids, it started as a typo of the word "the" but since their fingers were too damn fat they mispelled it and decided to make it into a word

Dee: What teh f[:)] [:)] [:)] ?
Diana: Don't you mean the
Dee: NO! Teh, it's a new word
Diana: Wow, your dumba[:)] [:)] is so stupid for even using it

[rofl] [rofl]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts