Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2011 Chrysler 200. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

I have owned ONLY Chrylser/Dodge products.

So this my first Ford.....Ever.

It hase nearly every option available. Time will tell if it measures up.

·
Registered
364 Posts
[welcome]

glad you made the switch... from my experiences, the focus is an awesome car. [headbang]

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I traded in my SRT Charger to get my Focus and haven't regretted it once in 3 months! Excellent vehicle, congrats on the new purchase

·
Registered
166 Posts
Great looking Car, choose Frosted Glass myself, I really like the color. Glad to see more Frosted Glasses out there, they are still uncommon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Enjoy your new Focus. I think you will.

Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about the Chrysler 200 that was so bad that you were willing to sell it so quickly?

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Sweet ride. Cool color also. I have never seen one with the frosted glass, looks good.

·
Registered
148 Posts

We have them in Canada too....if I can ever figure out how to get to get a picture on here......

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've really grown to love that color. All the class of silver but with more color interest. Does nice things for the car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Enjoy your new Focus. I think you will.

Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about the Chrysler 200 that was so bad that you were willing to sell it so quickly?
The 6-speed tranny was the killer. 1st and 2nd gear were superb. Everything after that was lackluster. Down the hwy @ 65-75mph...1700rpm was great but, absolutley no torque or power!

And never got the estimated mpg that was advertised. Even with 100% real gas.

That's the one thing I've always hated about buying cars. You've got an hour tops to decide if you like the car. You've gotta figure out right there and then if you like it forever. I was putting the Focus thru some paces for over 5 hours before pulling the trigger.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Frosted Glass is beautiful. If it was available with the sport package, I would've had a hard time deciding.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I had a 2011 Chrysler 200. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

I have owned ONLY Chrylser/Dodge products.

So this my first Ford.....Ever.

[It hase nearly every option available. Time will tell if it measures up.
Gratz.

Is that Chrysler model the one Eiminem did the commercials for?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've really grown to love that color. All the class of silver but with more color interest. Does nice things for the car.
I had never seen one "in the flesh". I had only seen the internet build and price tiny little paint "chip" that looked like the worst colour on the planet. My wife picked the colour choices that we gave the dealer to find. He had never seen one either, and couldn't find one in Ontario. It took a month, but eventually one was found. The salesman said he had tons of people complimenting the colour. I too was very suprised at how good the car colour looked "in person" It also helps that the car has the 17 inch Polished Aluminum Rims and tinted windows, so yes, the Frosted Glass is an awesome colour, or color.[headbang]

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't seen a Frosted Glass hatchback yet in person, but love my Frosted Glass Sedan.

I had been wondering whether I should have sprung for the Hatchback and ditched the SFE package I got on my sedan, but after looking at the pictures, while it looks great the Frosted Glass hatchback looks a bit too minivan for me. Dunno, just a vibe I get.

Some of the Hatchbacks appeal to me, but until I see one in person I'm not sure I like that hatchback in that color.

Also, unless I am mistaken, getting an SE with the SFE package is the only way to get a Frosted Glass with a spoiler. Is that correct?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts