Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dynoed today and this is with all bolt ons and a 50 shot wet kit, overall pretty impressed, although I am thinking of upgrading to a 75 shot. Tell me what you think

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was expecting more as well, here is the pre nitrous dyno. And yes I have a Xcal 2 tuned for nitrous along with motorcraft copper plugs

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Something is not tuned in right.. Are the cam s dialed in on a dyno with cam gears??

Most of the nitrous shots I see dynoed make more than than they call for. ie. a 50 shot makes 58 HP etc etc etc.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the second dyno I posted are with tuning of the cams. I was not impressed whatsoever with that either, I mean I payed an extra 170$ for something that got 4-5hp and tq. That is what I thought as well, I was thinking around 190 and 200 or so. Oh well I will see next time when I get the 75 shot if this is just a fluke...

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Do you have the stock flexpipe in place?

Your #'s are down about 8 to 10 hp and tq from what they should be with your mods. Do you have any dynos that show a/f?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
this is near identical to my setup on my atx and ill be shooting a 55 shot this weekend ill compare numbers with yah after, but i thought for sure something like 200-210 was expected

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that stock flex is still there, maybe the prob...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts