Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$105 shipped off of zxtuner.com:

Took a while to get here and they should be on by this weekend, but I think they look good [thumb].

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
sweet deal bro, I may have to get those unless I can find them cheaper somewhere else.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i got sum brembo rotors and i love them !

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
microtonal said:
Did you get new pads for them ?
Yeah, but I got a set of Duralast Golds for em'. They're the semi-metalic brakes. I kinda needed all this in a hurry.

Any ever had cracked rotors cause of the cross-drill?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Oooo.... shiny new toys!!!!

And not to thread jack.... but... no more bewbies? Why?

·
Registered
714 Posts
i've had my cross-drilled rotors on for a long time now and i have no problems with them cracking, alex has had his for even longer and his are still good.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Look exactly like the ones I have on my front rotors...don't be dissapointed if there is more fade below 35mph, you will get used to it...it clamps down REALLY GOOD 60 and above.....just break them in good...I didn't really get on mine for a bit, but I can romp on them now.

My dad also bought ebay rotors D&S for his mustang, and he brakes from high speeds when racing....his fronts had cracks around the Drilled holes on both sides......just periodically look at them, like when the car is on a lift for an oil change, and check for cracks....[thumb]

the look of them is SWEET on cars.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
HaveBlue83 said:

the look of them is SWEET on cars.
QFT!!! I saw some the other day up close.. looked great!

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry still need to know how to brake these in cause I don't wanna screw anything up and this is gonna my first time (actually) installing brakes.

Also, what tools will I need?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looking good, should of let me know earlier so I can slap a rear sway bar on that car and let ya loose!
-bix

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
well ive had emm on my car for around 5k miles now and they seem to hold up better than the stockers. good luck man and hope to see you at the block.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Look good. In the market for some rotors as mine are warped like a mofo. Bigger fan of the slotted. Do they still sell rotors?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts