Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
I wonder if this works better than the E-rmm? Looking at it, I would say E-RMM is still better choice even tho its more expensive. What do yall say?

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
The only potential problem I could see with this is that my stock mount inserts were already tearing. since this just lies on top of the stock insert it could still lead to it tearing more and rendering the insert useless.
*Also ktmracer I have that cutting die for the shifter if you wanted to borrow it and do yours sometime.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It limits forward and rear movement it has a poly on the front and back of the insert and I have one I would have let you use it but I was leaving for my honeymoon

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Ah ok all good. It was less than $5 anyways.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
The feel is pretty close to stock. I only took a little less than an inch off. A lot of people seemed worried about it being harder to shift due to leverage but I don't notice a difference. I like the look of the shifter position being lower and it feels like it's in a more natural shifting position.

·
Registered
197 Posts

I received mine yesterday also will write a review once I get it installed this weekend sometime
Very interested in hearing what you think.
I hope this works out to be as effective as the EMM without adding any extra vibration.

Take pictures of the install if you can.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts