1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
rims look good, tho i'm not a huge fan of the exhaust. . .

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Although I agree about the exhaust, you're definitely one of my favorite ST's on here [thumb]

Hey have you raced that WRX again? I saw the video and I was extremely impressed....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PapoSwing said:
Although I agree about the exhaust, you're definitely one of my favorite ST's on here [thumb]

Hey have you raced that WRX again? I saw the video and I was extremely impressed....

hey whats wrong wit the exhaust?!?

but actually we ran it back now that he's modded ( he dyno tuned it tweakin the wastgate jackin up the boost and got an hks exhaust) and actually i was ahead till 3rd and then he put his front bumper on my front bumber and we hung in there the rest of the way.... and for the mods... we never passed the speed limit and it was a closed road [paranoid] [:D]

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
love the color, love the drop, love the rims, but i dont like the "full exhaust" of yours.

but hey something is something, what size is it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
y2kpedo said:
love the color, love the drop, love the rims, but i dont like the "full exhaust" of yours.

but hey something is something, what size is it?

exhaust? rims? or tires?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
y2kpedo said:
i just dont like the exhaust tip

but hey let me tell you.... it sounds hard... i got a vid... but id have to sent it over PM so the mods dont get mad

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
from the heads back... i love how it sounds... its deep throughout the powerband

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
how much was it? what brand?

is there a way to tuck it up a little farther so it isnt snagging on the dirt roads i run?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Very nice rims. Do they come in other colors?....and of course the best part..........I love the way your exhaust looks....and it sounds even better then it looks.

Keep up the good work on your car [thumb]

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
babyface said:
how much was it? what brand?

is there a way to tuck it up a little farther so it isnt snagging on the dirt roads i run?

its was 250 complete and i think the tip is a ractive? idk i didnt care much, i just wanted the power and sound

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zyghot said:
Very nice rims. Do they come in other colors?....and of course the best part..........I love the way your exhaust looks....and it sounds even better then it looks.

Keep up the good work on your car [thumb]

thanks alot bro... i see you like the WRX video...lol

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
damn nice lookin car bro. Perfect drop [thumb]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i love the exhaust. it has a Tanabe style. I ♥ fart cans..i have one myself. [thumb] nice wheels too. lol, do the black housing mod to ur headlights. would look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Also not a fan of the exaust but hey its your car and as long as you like it cool. I like everything else.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts