hey guys got my rims today dont have tires yet but keep checking back
let me know what you guys think

and now for the main event

New Lugs

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why thank you good sir i think im the 3rd person on here with these???? maybe not??

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Huh, sorry but I don't know what got so popular about these wheels all of a sudden. I almost bought a set and even had them delivered from Enkie, but then I couldn't get them. I didn't think they even made these anymore. I think they're depleting their over stock or something.

I really dig those wheels though and you will too. They're super easy to clean too!

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but sorry I don't know what got so popular about these wheels all of a sudden. I almost bought a pair and even had them delivered from Enkie, but then I couldn't get them. I didn't think they even made these anymore. I think they're depleting their over stock or something.

I really dig those wheels though and you will too. They're super easy to clean too!

yea thats why i got them apparently there discontinued i got the last 4 at my local shop and they were thankfully for a focus

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
should look good!

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha if you want there 14" steelies

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
very nice ''wheels'' it should look hot on your car.. make sure you post pics!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Those look awfully familiar...........
I love mine, and I know you'll love yours as well.
It doesn't bother me to see other foci with the same wheels.
Compare the amount of people on here with these vs. svt wheels.
Probably hundreds of people w/ svt's, but only a handfull of us with the evo 5's.
Can't wait to see them on your car man. Should look good on the blue hatch.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the comments guys im still debating weatehr to mount them this year or wait till next spring the car is going away soon and gonna be doing alot of work so im deciding.... maybe ill lace them up for a few shots but thats it we will see.

i agree wwith you loudfocus way to many svt rims on here but liek i said i think we are the only 3 with them???

1 - 20 of 50 Posts