Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm happy with them, except for having to use wheel spacers for them to clear the brakes in the front. Other than that, I'm very happy with them.

SOMETIME in the future, I'm going to drop it a bit, get the ST170 grille and projectors with turn signals in them.

I dunno how long that will be from now, but for now my exterior is finally coming together. Tell me what you think!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Looks great now, glad the spacers worked out for ya.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
a little lower and the ST170 stuff would compliment those wheels nicely [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That thing is gonna be even hotter once it's dropped.[thumb]

·
Registered
230 Posts
they dont look good on your car, you need to sell them to me!

nice ride though, i've been looking for those wheels for a long time...just can't find em.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
hmmm, i dont like how the tires fit on the wheels. i would have tried a wider tire to reduce the gap where the bead is. basically making the sidewall more vertical rather than stretching inside. get what i mean? but other than that, nice ride! i love liquid grey.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
scrammer said:
hmmm, i dont like how the tires fit on the wheels. i would have tried a wider tire to reduce the gap where the bead is. basically making the sidewall more vertical rather than stretching inside. get what i mean? but other than that, nice ride! i love liquid grey.
These are the tires that came with the rims. In a few weeks I'll be switching them with the tires on my stock wheels, which should eliminate that issue.

·
Registered
278 Posts
looks nice. what size spacers did you use?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
What size are the wheels, 16? I put 17's on my car and didn't need a spacer...

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They're 16's and barely didn't clear the brakes. They fit fine on the SVT though. The spacers are 5mm.

I actually have new tires on them now and they look LOADS better...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
For sure

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
No, no, no, Ash! Use your head! The air is colder way up there, hence more horsepower! lol

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Hey T-V, you like how close the Gun Metal color is to the Liguid Grey? I don't think I could have done that well with Duplicolor!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

1 - 20 of 27 Posts