Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you saw my thread last week showing the photos of my svt on jackstands after hte rims were stolen i figured i would share the photos of the new rims they are Gold, Maxxin Ahead's im gonna peel the stick off them that says ahead just havent gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Nice, love the color, good simple rim design.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
looks good, peel those stickers off and they will look like a knock off of Rota's

·
Registered
272 Posts
Funny, I was going to say they look similar to stock SVT rims other than the colour. Nice and clean, good choice.

·
Registered
498 Posts
looks awsome!![thumb] i just luv the black/gold combo!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
that looks pretty good man make sure to get some locking lug nuts and def throw some tint on there

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they have lockers on there now ameer, and tint i got a price si 175 bucks so not to bad at all really. as far as them looking like stock svt rims they got 5 spokes and there the same size but thats where the similarities end they got a nice lip an diff spokedesign etc etc...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Oooooooooooooo.... nice.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
looks good, sucks that you had to get a new set tho...

·
Registered
975 Posts
04svtfoci said:
they have lockers on there now ameer, and tint i got a price si 175 bucks so not to bad at all really. as far as them looking like stock svt rims they got 5 spokes and there the same size but thats where the similarities end they got a nice lip an diff spokedesign etc etc...
lol yeah it be smart to have lockers now. thats not too bad for tint at all. do those weigh alot more than the stockers or less?

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
not bad not bad :D Now put them in my wheel and tire thread with all the correct info there :D

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

·
Registered
759 Posts
good color and design, how much do they weigh?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts