Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 126k miles timing done 8 k miles ago along with new calipers and drilled and slotted rotors clutch and suspension done at 80k

Drove from Billings Montana to Seattle to get it. Decided to stop by central Oregon to visit my parents, and hit up my good friend 420svt who lent me a hand with tools and helped me fix a warped rotor, grabbed a k&n filter and changed out the old beat up aem filter. I just got back from the store went and grabbed a fl400s filter with some Mobil 1 5w30 gonna change the oil when I get up and before I make my 1000 mile trip back to billings I'm so staoked this car is awesome well worth the trip thanks again to 420svt for helping me out.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
God, I love those 5-spokes so much. I have the EAP rims, but I'd so much rather have those 5-spokes. Nice car. Any interior or engine pictures?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
lookin' good dude. That's quite a drive, done that a few times before.

Gorgeous scenery though

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Your svt looks great, Matt,,,,,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oil change air filter and new over flow thinking the little leak is still coming from a hose.

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Congrats on the new ride , i have the same one 02 pitch blk with blue interior, looks in very good condition for 126 k , actually looks better than mine showing 81 k & change at the moment, good luck

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Moved to "Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom". Looks like a really clean car for a good price. Good luck with it!

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
NICE. Beautiful car. besides the intake are there any other mods done?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts