Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a 2003 Black SVTF but thanks to someone not paying attention and running me off the freeway on september 6th it was totaled.

So now I am the proud owner of a 2002 Sliver SVTF

I love the car, it has all the options my 03 didnt have :)

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
paint that hatch strip!! and way to stick with the svt

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never even noticed the strip lol. Painting requires so much work though, have other plans first :)

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Looks great man! I love my ST but honestly I don't think you could ever top the look of the SVT. Its just so perfect.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
i got my SVT in SD man good place to find one.
how many miles and how much did u get it for?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
57k and $7,995 but I put $1k down car runs great, it actualy feels like it pulls harder then my 03 did. Of course it could just be that I was stuck in a V6 automatic charger for 2 weeks while I looked for a car lol

Side note- You had to point out the hatch strip lol now its going to bother me in tell I get it painted lol

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
You gotta change your sig and 'What I drive' info now... [hihi]

Nice ride.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
57k and $7,995 but I put $1k down car runs great, it actualy feels like it pulls harder then my 03 did. Of course it could just be that I was stuck in a V6 automatic charger for 2 weeks while I looked for a car lol

Side note- You had to point out the hatch strip lol now its going to bother me in tell I get it painted lol
^^^
Don't forget the shorty antenna[histerical] just helping the itch...

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
nice i got mine in SD w/ 50k for 6k got lucky from a private party
good luck

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Sorry about the 03, but at least you walked away from it. Welcome to the silver SVT club.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Awesome car man, my 1st SVT is a '02 but in Sonic Blue, now I have a '04 CD silver as well, with the euro package and all the options my '02 doesn't!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome car man, my 1st SVT is a '02 but in Sonic Blue, now I have a '04 CD silver as well, with the euro package and all the options my '02 doesn't!
Thanks, yeah its the same for me kind of this one has all the options my 02 didnt lol I have always wanted a Moonroof I dont care how stupid that sounds ;)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
haha me too! the sunroof and leather recaros i had lusted after for a while. the supercharger doesn't hurt either!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
it drives really good, the power and blower whine are pretty addictive. acceleration is in the mazdaspeed3 league, it doesn't handle as well as my '02 because it's on the stock suspension, and is a lot quieter because no ORP. I'm thinkin of keeping it as it is for a while before I do much mods wise. Probably just swap the stock exhaust for the Borla for a little deeper sound

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
lookin good man, poor old black one :( but now i can jack your mirrors and door handles W00T!! lol jk

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think i would literally kill someone if they made me total my car, lol, all the money and time ive invested in it. Sucks man, but yeah, its cool you kept the SVT, did you have a lot of mods in your old SVT?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts