Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Buick is getting on in years, and needed something to compliment my N/A Focus, so I dug around, and brought this baby home:

Now, before the mob jumps on me! I loved the wheels; they were beautiful. But unfortunately, they were incompatible with east coast roads, and I didn't like the idea of having to replace them when I will hit a pothole. And this will be a daily driver. However, these are only temporary, and I plan to put some nice 17s on in the Future.

Also planned is a boost gauge in the left most vent, repainting the front grill, fog lights, and maybe a nice BlueTooth voice activated nav/radio.

Now that is out of the way, I love this car. Ford, if you are listening, this is how a sedan should be built. Get your EcoBoost program in full swing, ASAP! Raffi, Randy, and everyone else at EuroSport/FocusSport/FSWerks nailed it with this car.

(and sorry for the rushed cleaning job; I just picked it up a couple of hours ago. I had to fix the free "car wash" the shipping company gave it. I'm horrible when it comes to detailing, and even I cringed when I saw it)

[deviltail]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
omg thats the sweetest lowest sitting fusion i ever saw, good pick up man!

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice car! I love it!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Sweet,,, SC or Turbo>? Looks Turbo..

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Ive always liked those, congrats! I opened the thread, saw the pic and saw your icon and thought "#[email protected]% HE SOLD THE FOCUS!" haha

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Sweet! Gotta love that Turbo. I've been eying one of those myself for when we trade in the wife's wagon.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
thats a sick ride man. congrats on a nasty pick up.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I think you need to change your title now[cool] It definitely has BEWST.

·
Registered
539 Posts
nice. the only thing i dont like with those is they dont offer a V-6 AWD 6-spd.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Joe that car is so sick, I saw it on their website and almost looked into it myself, nice car, can't wait to see it at some MA G2G like Carlisle or something. Nice Ride [thumb]

·
Registered
537 Posts
that car is great. although... it looked a lot better on their website. get some rims as soon as you can man! and get it detailed, please.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Siiiiiiiiiiiick! I didnt expect to see a turbo, but damn it made me happy.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
dude that car is insane...whats that round thing on the left side of the valve cover?

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
dude that car is insane...whats that round thing on the left side of the valve cover?
Thats the VCT variable cam timming just like the mazda's version of the duratec. I love the car I think thats what a modern muscle car is like. Too bad they don't make em' like that from the factory.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts