Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I came acrossed a great deal on a 97 Acura Integra that I couldnt pass up. One of my coworkers asked me if I wanted to by a 97 Integra from him for 300 bucks. Built GSR interiors great, exterior needs paint and it needs a new block but 300 bucks I had to get it. Has a LSD tranny, built head, msd ignition, AEM fuel Rail, Skunk 2 Coilovers, Skunk 2 intake manifold, and so many more mods that I could list but it would take up time. But my plans for it is to through a built b20 block in it, and hopefully get 200-210 hp outta the N/A motor.

Now on to the pics. I didnt get pics with the motor all put together cause right when I got it a buddy and I tore right into her.

Motor B18c1 GSR.

The Piston that wanted out of the block, BIG hole.

Exterior, I took the fenders, side skirts, and the front off to help yank everything.

And Interior with parts in the hatchie. To bad it is going to be completely gutted.

And the FOFO, cant leave it out.

Thanks for looking coments welcomed.

Andrew

·
Registered
152 Posts
integras have the ability to throw down good numbers

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
that could be very badass when youre done...super nice man

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Sweet.. Ive been waiting to come across something like that... Im done with my Focus and I need a new project

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its full VTEC, guy claimed it ran 13's but IDK. Also WUG that is one reason I bought the car the FOFO's done and I was bored so, bam heres the new thing.

And K-series is way to much I believe my buddy did one in a 92 civic and yeah bout 10k plus for everything to do it right. Its just gonna stay b18c1 with b20 head. Its staying N/A 210 hp is fine with me in a gutted car. Itll be quick.

Andrew

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Stick with the bseries. They make good power NA. if you ever decide to boos those engines when fully working on a good tune can make 400hp boosted without hige mods like forged and stuff.

My buddy has an integra getting ready to boost. They are cheap to mod and i think put 150WHP as dyoned at HIN this summer stock.

Now when you race people and beat them.....Vtec Kicked in BRO!!

BTW that integra will put down numbers if you ever wanted the SVT could only dream about

I want a Hatch Civic with a b series soooo bad.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
haha definitely needs help, but im sure it fell in good hands

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
could be a good project car.... I am not a real fan of the integras but i could see it being fast...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.