Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sold the Focus yesterday, and picked up another car today, 2005 Acura EL Premium 5 speed :D Its sad to get rid of the Focus, but she was starting to get up there in mileage, and this car only has 38k KM on her. Mint condition. Let me know what you think!

I love the front of these cars

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I've never seen one of those in my life, but it looks a lot like a 2003 honda civic sedan.

Love that mustang in the 2nd pic though!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very similar to the Civic, but has a lot more options/lots of changes.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ They only made these in Canada... Imagine the looks you'd get driving this through the states haha. All the same though it drives very nice, similar to the Focus. But the steering is a lot better on this car I find.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
^ They only made these in Canada... Imagine the looks you'd get driving this through the states haha. All the same though it drives very nice, similar to the Focus. But the steering is a lot better on this car I find.
Nice I like it looks way better. Sorry to thread jack.

I actually surprised I haven't seen this picked up here in the states. I've seen a few USA civis switched over to JDM/canadian civics before but never the civic switched to the acura.

JDM/ canadian

USA

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually most of the Civic's here look like the last two pictures you posted. I don't think I've seen one like the first two, but that car does look deadly!

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Actually most of the Civic's here look like the last two pictures you posted. I don't think I've seen one like the first two, but that car does look deadly!
The top two pics are the type R which isn't available here, we just got the Si. I was told only Canada, and japan got it. It was cheaper for people to import the type r parts from Canada than Japan.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered the factory spoiler for her, and getting the windows tinted next week! :)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Interesting. We didn't get those here unless I've just never seen one. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
I saw one of those for the first time in my life just the other day on the freeway. I thought it was a Civic from far away but as I got closer it was apparent it was only related to one. lol. Looks clean!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think what happens is people buy a CSX, then change the badges to make it look like a Civic type R.

I did not know that Ammerucha did not have the CSX/ EL's...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^ Looks good, and drives good too :) Just need some performance mods now. The Vtec motor is lacking HP hahah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts