Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
ya I think it looks great but 143-hp is probly at the crank not at the wheels, but it does look mighty bad a$$ to say the least.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I think it looks like a giant white piece of poop...Not a fan of the two doors at all, what's up with the huge rear window...lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
it says 15hp over the base 143, its really not that bad. But, that being said, I think they should boost it. Get the power up around 200hp.

·
Subcompact Fanatic
2,175 Posts
^^^ The should re-resurect the 2.3, than boost it; then your driving a Mazdaspeed 3.... yah!!

But seriously they could of done better....

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
I think they were just going for looks guy's...and w/ that said I would love to drive that car n/p. Even If it were stock w/o intake on it, and still 143 is still probly more than my ZX3 now w/ intake and exhaust.

·
Subcompact Fanatic
2,175 Posts
I think they were just going for looks guy's...and w/ that said I would love to drive that car n/p. Even If it were stock w/o intake on it, and still 143 is still probly more than my ZX3 now w/ intake and exhaust.
Everybody wants to go for the looks these day..... "OH LOOK HUN, IT LOOKS SO CUTE!" or the car probably matches the color of there purse.

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
SpeedLab will launch a full line of go-fast parts and chassis upgrades when the RC2 heads into production during the first quarter of 2009 with a base price under $20,000
I'm curious as to what they will offer.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
to each his own!!!

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
For a company that started by making speed and engine performance mod's, they sure have taken a turn.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm curious as to what they will offer.
This is what I am waiting for, if they can come up with some good power upgrades, turbo, etc. I might change my mind about it. My Saleen S121 I have now just put a bad taste in my mouth about Saleen, no power whatsoever, and a wing that would make any Ricer pee his pants. Boost is being shipped on Thursday![clap]

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
well if you look back on the old saleen, all it was, was an svt with a bottle in the back.
saleen has done more exterior mods lately than performance.
i think they might get back on the band wagon when for starts producing more powerfull small cars. like in 2010 with the euro focus, or the late 09 fusion.
they seem to make fast cars faster like the mustang, and they take the slower cars like the focus or fusion and make them look fast.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
well if you look back on the old saleen, all it was, was an svt with a bottle in the back.

your wrong on the svt part, it was a zx3 with a bottle in the back and suspension...

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
I don't think that one aftermarket company will agree with that Racecraft logo on the sides of the car. Other than that it doesn't look too bad, the wheels suck ass though.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Merged threads Lets use that search button guys.

·
Registered
315 Posts
your wrong on the svt part, it was a zx3 with a bottle in the back and suspension...
Absolutely right, but mine is the S121, the no Nos one. Fancy body lit, suspension, rims and leather interior. It would have been cheaper for me to just get a ZX3 and mod it from scratch. I like the suspension and interior though.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts