Focus Fanatics Forum banner

401 - 418 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im looking to make a purchase and I dont see the option for APO shipping. It is a US address and items can be shipped using USPS. What do i need to do to get this shipped to me, my PS motor mount is leaking something fierce

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
Im looking to make a purchase and I dont see the option for APO shipping. It is a US address and items can be shipped using USPS. What do i need to do to get this shipped to me, my PS motor mount is leaking something fierce
Send us a private message with what product(s) you would like, and your full mailing address.

·
Registered
117 Posts
So do most of you all use this mount with an E-mount for the rear? Then the driver side trans mount as well?
I have the 2016 S with 5m trans

Turbo Tech Racing Driver Side Upper MANUAL Transmission Mount Ford Focus 2.0L NON-Turbo
Our Products: Ford > Focus > Drivetrain
SKU: TTR100-1039

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thats what im running, both TTR mounts and the e rear mount NVH is definitely increased but the the engine and trans are just so much more solid.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I notice in first gear a tail wagging the dog effect. Basically the 3 mounts are behaving like I'm in a clown car...... Surging back and forth. Also I live on a gravel road just off the main road.
When I turn off the main road, my road is steep, and somewhat rutted. My traction control does not handle it well. So guess what happens? Surges back and forth. I also want better control when zinging through the gears as well.

I guess I'll trade off some harshness for more control. Don't know how hard the rear, and trans mount are to change....Guess I'll find out.

Don't think I'll be real thrilled with more NVH, but I'll have to accept it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I notice in first gear a tail wagging the dog effect. Basically the 3 mounts are behaving like I'm in a clown car...... Surging back and forth. Also I live on a gravel road just off the main road.
When I turn off the main road, my road is steep, and somewhat rutted. My traction control does not handle it well. So guess what happens? Surges back and forth. I also want better control when zinging through the gears as well.

I guess I'll trade off some harshness for more control. Don't know how hard the rear, and trans mount are to change....Guess I'll find out.

Don't think I'll be real thrilled with more NVH, but I'll have to accept it.
always a trade off lol the rear isn't bad 2 bolts out in the open the trans mount is time consuming more than difficult.

401 - 418 of 418 Posts