Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I know this is what everyone has been waiting for! After trying to take all of the input from all of the forum members I am proud to introduce the all new FlashTech HID system! Here are a few new things about the kit!

1) GENERATION 5 HID BALLAST. Most Advanced Digital Ballast on the Market! These were designed with the Ford Focus in mind, specifically to address the flickering issues you experience with older generation kits. The new ballast not only functions better, but is now approximately 25% smaller, thus allowing for easier install in tighter spaces! Install times are now 1/5th of similar kits! This new ballast also gets rid of the high beam flicker without any need for a capacitor or diode!

These kits do not use capacitors, resistors, "cancellers" or other electrical fixes that "trick" the vehicle into operating correctly. These kits are designed to function perfectly on your vehicle, without the hassle of "electrical fixes." We worked very closely with the manufacturer to ensure we would not have the issues that we have had with the previous Oracle HID kits. We will continue to offer full warranty repair and coverage for those who have purchased Oracle kits from us, so no worries!

2) All new packaging has been designed! Some of this was for the new national roll out of our FlashTech brand, but the packaging was also streamlined as well. The box is smaller, more durable, and will not allow anything to move during shipping!

3) Latest Technology Lifetime FlashTech Bulbs. We have kept our lifetime warranty but have significantly upgraded our new bulbs. The overall constructions of the actual bulbs, as well as the base, have all been improved.

4) There is a new install guide. The new kit is very straightforward when installing.

Unique Coatings & Automotive Lighting Specialties Pricing:
$170.00 Single Beam Kit (Single HID bulb)

This is the lowest Price you will ever see for this kit!

This price includes a full LIFETIME WARRANTY on all components!

Also if you would like to add HID’s to any other vehicle, kits are available for any size and color HID kit for any car! Email or pm me to ask about bulb size applications.

Product Description:

* (2) FLASHTECH HID GEN 5 Digital Ballasts
* (2) FLASHTECH HID Plug and Play Bulbs with water proof seal
* (2) FLASHTECH HID mounting brackets
* (1) FLASHTECH HID plug and play wiring harness (where required)
* (1) package of hardware
* FLASHTECH Installation Written Instructions
* Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW - The Flashtech kits are so advanced, they require no wiring harnesses at all!!!!

That means simply remove your old bulbs, install the new HIDs, and plug the ballasts inline to your factory wiring. Thats it!!!

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
it says 170 for the single beam kit(single HID bulb) meaning you have to pay 340 total? 170 for each head light.

·
Registered
798 Posts
it says 170 for the single beam kit(single HID bulb) meaning you have to pay 340 total? 170 for each head light.
I sure he meant $170 for single beam kit which means Low Beams only. Foci's use a single bulb for Low and High beams. If you want Low and High beams for inspection purposes then you will need the Dual beam kit if they make it.

I have Xenon's Single beam HID's and there really is not reason for a high beam with these bad boys. Only for inspection really.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
do you have them for the 05-07?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All, here is more information on the kits. They are available in single beam (HID low only), Dual Beam (HID Low/Halogen High), and Bi-Xenon (HID Low/HID High).

Retail pricing on our FLASHTECH Brand HID kits is as follows.

$209.00 Single beam kit (Single HID bulb)
$239.00 Dual Beam kit (HID low/Halogen High bulb)
$309.00 for a Bixenon Dual beam kit

Unique Coatings & Automotive Lighting Specialties Pricing:
$170.00 Single Beam Kit (Single HID bulb)
$195.00 Dual Beam Kit (HID low/Halogen High bulb)
$235.00 Bi-Xenon Kit (HID low/HID high bulb)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pms sent back!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
do you have other size bulbs, I have crappy aftermarket ebay lights and the wiring inside the housing fell apart. I am looking to use the housing.

Also what is involved in installing, I am a professional student and I dont have a lot of free time

thanks

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Huh.....sounds real enticing.

Let's see......coat SVT header, or HID's. Coat SVT header, or HID's. Coat SVT header, or HID's. Oh wait, I still need to do a timing belt. Glad i discussed this with everyone.

Def be putting this in my excel spreadsheet of upcoming purchases though.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do you have other size bulbs, I have crappy aftermarket ebay lights and the wiring inside the housing fell apart. I am looking to use the housing.

Also what is involved in installing, I am a professional student and I dont have a lot of free time

thanks

installation is as simple as unplugging the old factory bulb, installing the new bulb, and plugging the ballast in line with the bulb and factory headlight harness.

We carry every bulb made, meaning we have an HID kit for every vehicle.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
installation is as simple as unplugging the old factory bulb, installing the new bulb, and plugging the ballast in line with the bulb and factory headlight harness.

We carry every bulb made, meaning we have an HID kit for every vehicle.
how and where do I order?
the lightbulb size is an H1 i believe, and thats not typical of a focus and therefor the headlight harness of the kit wont fit the stock harness. so I will have to do some splicing then right?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
one last thing, I am curious as to how the high beams will work with the kit. Will they 0still work in the ebay housing (since they are separate lights in the headlight, or will I have to splice those up somehow. I am trying to have my car pass my state inspections. I hope I am not too confusing

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you order a low beam kit, your highs will not be effected. You will still have the same functionality, and maintain the same controls from your headlight switch, and high/low function. Just plug the HIDs into the low beams, and youre good to go.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how and where do I order?
the lightbulb size is an H1 i believe, and thats not typical of a focus and therefor the headlight harness of the kit wont fit the stock harness. so I will have to do some splicing then right?
you'll just need to put an order in for an H1 kit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts