Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to release a new product to the Focus community. We have developed a battery box that also incorporates a catch can, or depending on how you look at it a catch can that incorporates a battery box!

We decided that it would be nice to have both, all in one unit that would bolt to factory bolt holes in the place of the factory battery box. We also will be offering just a battery box minus the catch can in the near future.

You can find out pricing information and more photos in our eStore.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
How about something for us duratec guys and girls.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Catch Can, without battery box

Hey, I e- mailed you on your web site. But I will try here also. I want your catch can with out the battery box. I see your going to make it the other way "We also will be offering just a battery box minus the catch can in the near future." I think the catch can will fit right over the trans mount where the stock air box would normally go. If I could get one with the AN fittings welded to the side , facing the engine , and would it be efficiant with only 1 breather?
Let me know. I think a lot of guy`s would be interested , that space usually goes unused.. Thanks.

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
If they made a catch can without the battery I would buy it. But I know I want that coolant tank though too.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm certainly interested in the battery tray on its own. I want to get more space between the battery tray and the front head light to give me more cold air routing space

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
So are you guys also going make just a catch can without a battery box? I'm intrested in a nice one for my turbo setup.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
This is sexy as shit. Was wondering what to fill the hole left by a battery relocate with and lo-and-behold lookie what we find here...no need to relocate either [deviltail]

Going to check and see the differences mounting-wise between the Zetec and Duratec location and see if I can fudge this [:D]

·
Registered
920 Posts
Can you fit this with an AEM CAI and if so how?

·
Registered
920 Posts
forgive me if Im being stupid, but wouldn't you be turbo if you needed a catch can? Turbos have different intakes.
Not necessarily.. And it's a battery box/catch can combo.. anyone can use a lightweight battery and a catch can, turbo and NA :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
I want a battery box for a duratec!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts