Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New SVT Focus-Power Predators for 395.00 mention this AD for a 45.00 Instant rebate = 350.00

Focus-Power was the first Co. anywhere to tune a SVT Focus out side of Ford , We had tuning for almost a Year before anyone else offered tuning , No one has done more tuning with the SVT Focus than Focus-Power has and this shows with VERY VERY FEW customers with tuning issues

Because of the cost of the Predators in the past i could not offer this discount we now have the BEST tune at the LOWEST price

I will now be offering FREE tuning for as long as you own the tuner as long as its NA

Tom

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
For real??? Wow this is a better deal than the XCAL2's, how long will this offer last?

**And what exactly do you mean by mention this add and get $45 off?

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PapoSwing said:

**And what exactly do you mean by mention this add and get $45 off?
The Predators cost 395.00 but by mentioning this add in the ordering of the Predator you get 45.00 off the 395.00 price

Tom

·
Registered
352 Posts
How long is this offer gonna last? I definately want to jump on it but with moving I won't have the money for a lil while.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
How much for you to custom tune? I mean send you back data logging of the tune with predator to get even more impressive results.

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IF i see that there is a fuel or timing issue there would be no charge to correct what i should of dont the first time , If you change mods and you are the origional purchaser there is no charge NA

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can i install it myself?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*Yes in about 10 Min , remove fuse 46 and 61 from under the dash plug in the Predator and follow instructions on the promptor , replase the fuses and your off

Do i need special tools?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*No tools needed at all

How much this will improve the slow start?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*On most yes not on all

Tom

·
Registered
762 Posts
SOLD!!! I know where I'm getting my tuner later this month. Best tuner (Tom) at the best price...You win Tom.[thumb]

·
Registered
352 Posts
^x2 I'm definately gonna jump on this one before it's up [thumb]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Tom,

How does your tune affect cold starts? What I mean is, do the rpms drop to idle after a couple of seconds, or do you leave the factory start where (if it's cold) it will hang at 1500rpm or so until the car is warm (er).

Also, I noticed that you are in NC, I might be moving to Charlottesville, Virginia for a year or so in November. Would it be worth it for me to come and visit you then? How much would it cost for a dyno'd tune? (or is a dyno tune even necessary?)

Thanks,

Jacob

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can controle how long the idle stays up at cold start

Its allways best to have your car tuned on a Dyno VS a mail order tune that will allways be the safest and most performance tune you can get

I charge 250.00 for the dyno part

Tom

·
Registered
511 Posts
I already have a tune, but I am very tempted.........

Too bad I don't have the money right now [:(]

That's an amazing price by the way [thumb]

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Artood2s said:
I already have a tune, but I am very tempted.........

Too bad I don't have the money right now [:(]

That's an amazing price by the way [thumb]
Thanks i feel its the best tune at the best price .

Tom

·
Registered
33 Posts
As I said in another thread:

"Ok, now that Ive had Waynes tune, Amazon Racings tune and now Toms Tune (I am still NA til sunday at 3:00) - using the stock "Performance Tune" he loads into his predator....Toms tune blows EVERYONE ELSES OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!! Its so f-ing perfect. Not one bit of surge, nice smooth power, etc. Waynes tune was cool down low, but that seemed to be it. If you have waynes tune and he gives you mad bottom end, you get a horrid 2500rpm surging. Impossible to cruise on the highway. You are forced to speed so you dont get whiplash."

·
Registered
124 Posts
if i already have the tuner and want you to custom tune it for me how much would that cost? i currently have the 7r90 program on the tuner now, but i have a lot of mods and want to get more out of them

1 - 20 of 104 Posts