Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am new to this forum.. Check out my focus and tell me what you think....[:D]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
can you please adjust your sig, and sorry, don't like the car.

edit: thank you and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
one thing first.. please please please get rid of your sig.. its freakin huge..

ok.. welcome to the forum!

your focus is wild! great work..

one bad thing... your going to get wacked for the "gude" turbo.. but i dont know for sure

what is that stickin out the intercooler? is that a purge?

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
nx-ncooler on the intercooler, as for the gude turbo...i don't think he will get much being he has it tuned...or so i thought from the other forums

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hotfocus said:
Looks sweet, welcome aboard. I assume those headlight covers are for show only.[:)]

hehe.. well actually they are not covered they are candied.. and yes only for show.. soooo asking for a ticket [:D]

I changed my sig.. lol is that better....

·
Registered
845 Posts
watch out for squirrels and rabbits with your intercooler hanging out like that...lol...jk

It's a nice show car. It says to me..."I'm either really fast, or really ricey"

Have you won any awards yet? Most award winners I see have more euro parts than your car does.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GonFishin said:
watch out for squirrels and rabbits with your intercooler hanging out like that...lol...jk

It's a nice show car. It says to me..."I'm either really fast, or really ricey"

Have you won any awards yet? Most award winners I see have more euro parts than your car does.

yeah I took DUB Magazine Show –Winner Best Ford Extreme Autofest –Winner Best Ford Focus Focus on The Beach –Winner Best Wild Sedan as well as Best of Show
Ludicrous Customs-Winner Top Ten

i know there are more.. i just cant think of them off the top of my head

·
Registered
845 Posts
that's awsome...congrats & good work

It just shows me how much I need to do...I've done no appearance mods yet, and I still have a supercharger to buy/install.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GonFishin said:
that's awsome...congrats & good work

It just shows me how much I need to do...I've done no appearance mods yet, and I still have a supercharger to buy/install.
hehe thanks man.. I appreciate the nice words...

Yeah it is hard work.. and lots of money... lol which im sure you knew already.. but in the long run it is worth it.. I love to modify the focus..... [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
car looks great... but the intercooler piping needs to be shortened up a bit so it'll sit back a bit more in the euro bumper. the gude turbo kit was manufactured for the NA bumpers, not the euro ones. get that thing back in that hole! heh heh. looks good otherwise.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scironzts said:
car looks great... but the intercooler piping needs to be shortened up a bit so it'll sit back a bit more in the euro bumper. the gude turbo kit was manufactured for the NA bumpers, not the euro ones. get that thing back in that hole! heh heh. looks good otherwise.

lol yeah.. actually I did, cut like 2 inches off of it.. wont go back anymore.. cuz of the radiator...... [:D]

But thank you for the advice... im going to try to figure out something I can do....

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Little wild for me but I kinda like it. I am a sleeper kinda guy who wants the car to look as stock as possible and run like hell!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Personally, I think it's icky poo. But, I'm a jackass and have little taste.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Looks a little tacky for me, but thats just my opinion, if you like the look then all the power to ya [:)]. I have a sedan and I just think they look better with just new wheels, lowered and modded like hell with alot of performance parts [:D]. No body kits or graphics or neons, ect.

·
Registered
580 Posts
intercooler damage?

i guess if you actually drive the car, you might consider relocating the intercooler from the "stick a rock in me" position that it's in now.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ok few questions

thats the Lumma LRC bumper right?

y not ST170 headlights, maybe paint the gray part that color red, and get a euro grill, i think that would look alot cleaner

whats the drop in the pic and how big are the wheels?

and do you have the side moldings filled in and shaved?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts