Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend jesse and i decided to change our oils today and i needed to get some new pix up too. Jesse has the FocusFanatics.com visor on his focus and it looks sweet. heres some pix.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ahh! Infra-red the bestest color...hehe.

Your niece is very cute. Not as cute as my nephew though.[:D]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Tell your bud he should get clear turn sigs on the side!!! [;)]

Lookin good, Euro!!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
nooooooooooo. keep the orange ones!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys. we got a lot of work to do to the appearances of both foci. im still working on engine. after i get full exhaust im getting the suspension done.... so if my bonus this month is good enough and i dont decide to buy out the jeep from my dad then im getting it done in a few weeks. the silver one needs a new grill because he wrecked it and never got that part fixed because he was going to put the wide body kit on it. anyway, i have 2 other peeps in my foci clique out here and we will get better pix again when the snow is gone and everyone has their nice wheels and no snow tires on again.

get the FF visor tho they rock!

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
H&Rzx3 said:
nooooooooooo. keep the orange ones!
Eh? On a silver foci? Why "NOOOOOOOO"??? Lol

Can't wait to see more pics in future, Euro

·
Registered
565 Posts
guess i'm just not a fan of the clear ones. to each his/her own tho :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
order has been made..in bright yellow of course...can't wait for it to come in...thanks for the pics..I have been wanting to actually see it on a car before ordering it. you should put that on the site where u order them. just a suggestion

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YELLOW BIRD said:
order has been made..in bright yellow of course...can't wait for it to come in...thanks for the pics..I have been wanting to actually see it on a car before ordering it. you should put that on the site where u order them. just a suggestion
i actually took that picture for tom. he is going to be doing something of that sort im not too sure. but i know he will be glad all of you like it :)

h&r: im the same way, i think clear ones look alright on silver and white cars though. my side markers are the smoked ones, they look great during the day but if u get it in the wrong light or with a camera flash they look more clear than smoked.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'm not a fan of the clears neither. [:)]

Both look good Euro, keep us updated.

BTW Real cute pics of the babes. [;)]

·
Registered
601 Posts
help,....I just got an email that says my order was initiated but I needed to finish processing it....I payed with paypal...what do I do now...

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmm ive never dealt with the visor order. if you sent the payment via paypal already tom will probably ship it tomorrow. email [email protected] if you want to ask him about it just to make sure. congrats on the visor though. what color did you get?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts