Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last picture I posted was back when I first got it, here's some new ones from last weekend.

The exterior has the following done to it in these pics:

Blacked out grill
Clear corners
Debadged

...and a fresh coat of wax.

Pretty basic and limited done to the exterior, I like the stock, clean look.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Oh hun... lookin good!! (and I would say the same for you if you gave me a new pic, damnit.)
What wax product did you use? I could use a nice waxin on my car. [;)]

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colonite wax

Here is a little before and after collage to see the differences, first pic is the week I got the car I believe, second is last weekend

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice & shiney. Are you ever gonna get the windows tinted?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ashley- Yeah, tint will come when money does.

John- What are you referring to? If you meant the wax, then it's a 3M Colonite wax I could only find buying straight from the factory in New York, it's really great stuff.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
gotta love the clear corners on a black car. and window tint really makes it look a lot 'cleaner'. . . if that's the right way of putting it

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
BlkZX3 said:
Ashley- Yeah, tint will come when money does.

John- What are you referring to? If you meant the wax, then it's a 3M Colonite wax I could only find buying straight from the factory in New York, it's really great stuff.

Sorry, yeah thats what I meant.[:D] That looks like great stuff.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
It would look so much better if you yanked out those ugly factory headlights and replaced them with tiny PIAA foglights in the gaping holes left by removing the factory lights. [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
SVT4ME said:
It would look so much better if you yanked out those ugly factory headlights and replaced them with tiny PIAA foglights in the gaping holes left by removing the factory lights. [thumb]
LMFAO. Hmm, are you referring to something that's on another thread?[:D]

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SVT4ME said:
DUDE...how did you guess my next mod?

Actually, this coming weekend, I, along with a few of my friends, will be painting the headlight housing black.

I will post pictures when all the work is complete.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We will, I was convinced I'd see you down here at some of the local hangouts, like Super K, Walmart, etc.

Just tell me a weekend you're going to be there and I'll cruise over

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wasnt there in the fall, didnt have my car here.

I was able to bring it down this semester, I guess I'll see you there once things start warming up.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts